Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Barcelona City Tour & Montserrat Hiking with Monastery
- Private Transport & Expert Bilingual Guide
- Visit the Montserrat Abbey
- One hour of trek in the Natural Park
- Boys choir singing of the famous Escolanía de Montserrat
- Discover and admire Barcelona in an express Premium Experience (2 hours).
- Panoramic Overview: Get lost in the historic streets of the city and end the experience on a panoramic tour in a comfortable Roofless Minibus.
- Explore the most secret corners of the Old Town, the Maritime Front Gaudí's famous art works.
- A professional local guide in a Small Group Tour for a personalized experience.
104.99 € per person
Duration: 9HBook online now
This super saver 10.5 hours tour starts heading Montserrat with the morning light, where you will delight Barcelona’s Holy Mountain with all his splendour, discovering his hidden secrets at the same time with the help of an expert local guide.
Montserrat Monastery & Natural Park Hiking Experience (5 hours):
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, before journeying to experience the natural splendor of Montserrat, Catalonia’s most emblematic mountain. Topped by a Benedictine Monastery, Montserrat is an ideal half-day trip to spend a fun day in nature, just a few kilometers away from Barcelona. On the way to the Monastery, admire the Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range packed of unique needle-shape formations. Upon arrival, visit the Monastery, which was founded in the 10th century and still functions to this day, with over 70 monks. It is also well-known for hosting the figure of La Moreneta (visit not guaranteed) , who is the patron saint of Catalonia. Your guide will bring history alive by explaining the history and ventures of this Monastery dating nearly a thousand years.
Board the Sant Joan Railway to observe the area’s fascinating flora and fauna following a trail (soft trekking) with the best specialized guide in Montserrat Natural Park.
Barcelona Express City Tour: Luxury Open Minibus Highlights & OldTown (2 hours):
If you don’t have much time to spend in Barcelona or simply want to have a first global overview of the city before going deeper into it, this tour will show you the places you cannot miss.
Enjoy sightseeing Barcelona’s highlights on a walking tour through the Historic Center, going through the streets of the Gothic Quarter, followed by a Roofless minibus that will take you from Plaza Catalunya to the unmissable attractions in Barcelona such as Barcelona Cathedral, Sagrada Familia, Passeig de Gracia, Catalunya Square, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló and Barcelona’s waterfront, in a Premium Small Group Tour with an expertise live guide.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Professional Guide
- Visit the Montserrat Abbey
- One hour guided trek in the Natural Park
- Boys choir singing of the famous Escolanía de Montserrat (subject to seasonal availability)
- Comfortable Roofless Minibus.
- Walking Tour in the Old Town.
- Panoramic View: Sagrada Familia, Paseo de Gracia, Old Town & Waterfront Sightseeing.
- Tips (optional).
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 9H
- Departure: 8:30AM
- Languages: English & Spanish
- Child Policy: None – minimum age allowed 10 years old
- Cancellation: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Meeting Point: WE BARCELONA PASSEIG DE GRACIA
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience