Barcelona Premium Small Group Tours
Masterchef Paella Workshop
- Cook like a professional chef and discover 8 of the most vanguardist spanish tapas
- Have an amazing dinner experience and enjoy with some of the most surprising flavours
- Learn the last trends & techniques
- Surprise yourself with new an original plating and decoration tricks
- Meet up with other travellers willing to share some good food and fun learning environment
- Feel like home at our spectacular off the beaten path venue
- Enjoy local wines and beer at our open bar
- A great opportunity for solo travelers to socialize
83 € per person
Duration: 3,5hBook online now
The best cuisine made in Barcelona at your hands!
To open the workshop, our head chef welcomes the participants, introduces the Catalan – Mediterranean gastronomy, describes the ingredients to be used and presents each dish to be created. Each participant will take a role… let the cooking begin!
Once the steps to prepare your dish are clear, the cooking countdown timer starts… time to get your hands dirty and start cooking. Teamwork and coordination are key to cook a great dish and be recognized as the Masterchef of the day.
After cooking, each group will present their elaborations to the rest of participants, explaining the process they followed to reach each dish. Plate up a sensational dish, fit for a king. Our jury will have the last word, deciding on which team deserves the award of Masterchef challenge winner. Different awards could be given to the best dish, the most creative, the best cooking team, etc. (optional).
Don’t miss the chance of becoming a great chef and impress your co-workers.
A fun and relaxed opportunity to bond with your co-workers while developing your creativity by learning how to cook new dishes. To sample Catalonia’s gastronomic delights is such an extraordinary experience that it will leave you speechless. Give it a try!
Cheers to a great foodie experience!
To conclude, the group will enjoy an exquisite lunch or dinner together, having the chance to taste the dishes prepared by the different groups plus some other delicacies cooked by the chef. Gather up around the dinning table and share a fun meal, matched with wines and beers.
Time to go home and keep practicing those cooking skills!
Barcelona Cooking Show
We offer you the possibility to discover a venue off the beaten path of the traditional Barcelona tourism, in a local area of Born quarter.
Spend the evening tasting Spanish wines and Cooking Paella and live a real experience in a 15th century space.
How it Works
- General Briefing: Presentation and briefing of the activity by our Chef.
- Cooking in teams: Divided into small sub-groups, it is time to start cooking the dishes previously explained!
- Presentation & Tasting: Each group presents the dishes to a judging team while tasting the other’s meals. Afterwards, all the participants enjoy a tasteful dinner together.
- Minimum Group size: 10 paxs
- Maximum group size: 40 pax ( For bigger groups please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.)
- Specialised local chef.
- Private space (cooking workshop)
- Material and kitchenware
- Welcome appetizers
- Open bar during the activity :White wine, red wine, beers, soft drinks, water
- Tasting of the dishes cooked
- Assessment of the jury and standings
- Assistance and coordination WE Barcelona
- Menú Workshop
- Custom aprons
- Gifts for the winners
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Available: Daily
Share your happy moments with us #WExperience